Join us on Zoom this March for our next Teach English In China & Impact Teaching Networking Event!
Our networking events are informal occasions to talk about teaching opportunities abroad with like-minded people. The events are open to those interested in applying for our programmes, enrolled candidates and our alumni alike.
We start with an hour-long information session consisting of three parts:
1. Fabienne King taught in Suzhou, and she’ll share tips about teaching in China and situations you may deal with in class.
2. James Prescott-Kerr taught in Changzhou, and he’ll discuss cultural differences English teachers in China encounter.
3. Our Director Arnold will provide some information about our programmes, and answer any questions you may have about them. This will include information on our programmes in Poland, Cambodia and Vietnam through our new brand Impact Teaching.
More information about Impact Teaching here
By joining us, you will find out more information about things like:
- How teaching in China works in the COVID-19 era
- What accommodation you can expect in China
- How the visa process works
- What kind of salary you can expect in China, and what the start-up costs are
- What daily life is like for English teachers in China, and what the main cultural differences are
When? Tuesday 30th March 2021, 7:30pm-8:30pm UK time.
Where? All you need to do is complete the form below, and we’ll send you further information. On the day of the meeting, we will email you a link for the Zoom meeting.
We have a limited number of spaces available, so register below to secure your place!